Dish Washer / Prep CookReference # 2022-8130 Location Squamish
Are you ready to join Boston Pizza, a name you know and trust, in one of our Heart of the House roles? Working as a Cook, you’ll be a valued member of our team, receiving all the training and support you need to succeed. You’ll enjoy flexible schedules, make great friends and gain invaluable skills and experience that will serve you well – both now and in the future. So bring your talents to Canada’s #1 casual dining brand in one of our locally owned and operated locations.
- Job Type: Full Time & Part Time Flexible Schedule
- Job Level: Entry
Ingredients for Success
What do you need to be a successful Cook at Boston Pizza? Here are the top traits we are looking for.
- Team Player
- Multi Tasker
- Detail Oriented
My time as a line cook helped me create a sense of urgency and organization and helped define what hard work truly is. These lessons have helped me transition those skills into different aspects of my life, both personally and professionally. The culture in the kitchen is energizing, and it helped spark a passion in me and drove me to explore and continue my career in the hospitality industry.- David Harper, Line Cook
My first job was working in the Heart of House (HOH) of a Boston Pizza as a Line Cook. In addition to the high level culinary skills I also developed a sense of urgency and hard work skills. Nothing compares to the culture of working in a BP kitchen. It has been over 10 years since I was a line cook and the friendships I built are still with me today. We still laugh and talk about the good times we share from working at BP together.- Dylan Elder, Line Cook
- Fun environment where you'll meet future life long friends
- Learn transferable skills and knowledge to help setup your career
- Opportunities to grow for everyone
- Pizza and love of food!!
Boston Pizza offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Prep Cook leads to Line Cook.
Line Cook leads to Supervisor
Supervisor leads to Kitchen Manager
Kitchen Manager branches to Regional Kitchen Manager or General Manager
Regional Kitchen Manager ends this branch.General Manager branches to Operating Partner (Franchisee Career Path) or Regional Business Manager (Corporate Career Path)
Operating Partner (Franchisee Career Path) ends this branch.Regional Operations Manager (Corporate Career Path) ends this branch.
Flex scheduling, days or nights
A discount on Canada's best gourmet pizza!!
A company entrenched in community service with opportunities to give back.
Staff parties, pizza recipe contests etc.
Work as part of an amazing team!
Awards & Recognition
BPI Scholarship Awards
Dish Washer / Prep CookReference # 2022-8130 Location Squamish Date posted 05/12/2022 Address Squamish - 40167 Glenalder Place Squamish, British Columbia V8B 0G2 Canada
One of the most important roles in the Restaurant, Dish Washers are responsible for managing the cleanliness and sanitation of the scullery area. They are integral in providing our Guests with perfect food, every time by making sure the kitchen has clean dishes! They support both the Heart of House and Front of House by making sure the team has everything they need to do their jobs.
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Heart of Hospitality," Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals and challenges
Boston Pizza was established over 50 years ago and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's 50 Top Managed Companies for over 20 years in a row. We are committed to the development & growth of our team members, integrity, philanthropy and innovation. If you love working with people in a team environment and believe in exceeding the expectations of Guests daily, Boston Pizza is the place for you!