Lounge/Dining Room ServerReference # 2021-5485 Location Saskatoon Posting Date Oct. 27, 2021 Address Boychuk Drive - 329 Herold Road Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7V 1J7 Canada
Servers at BP Herold Rd lead the Guest Experience at the table and ensure our Guests have everything they need from appitizers to desserts. Masters of situational service, they tailor their style to meet the needs of our Guests. Servers are responsible for the accuracy of the entire order as well as maintaining a positive and Guest focused attitude through the entire experience. They demonstrate and believe in championing a fun and safe work environment and contribute to a thriving workplace culture.
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
- Leads by example and works alongside their team members
- Achieves goals through strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Foundations of Hospitality," Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals and challenges
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- They practice the responsible selling and serving of alcohol at all times, handle payments and anticipate the Guest expectations by offering on-going and upcoming promotions and utilizing bar and food knowledge.
- Driven by professional development opportunities, and is consistently seeking new learning and skill-building moments
Boston Pizza was established over 50 years ago and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's 50 Top Managed Companies for over 20 years in a row. We are committed to the development & growth of our team members, integrity, philanthropy and innovation. If you love working with people in a team environment and believe in exceeding the expectations of Guests daily, Boston Pizza is the place for you!