Dish WasherReference # 2022-7345 Location Orangeville Posting Date Mar. 23, 2022 Address Orangeville - 5 Buena Vista Drive Orangeville, Ontario L9W 0A2 Canada
One of the most important roles in the Restaurant, Dish Washers are responsible for managing the cleanliness and sanitation of the scullery area. They are integral in providing our Guests with perfect food, every time by making sure the kitchen has clean dishes! They support both the Heart of House and Front of House by making sure the team has everything they need to do their jobs.
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Heart of Hospitality," Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals and challenges
Boston Pizza was established over 50 years ago and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's 50 Top Managed Companies for over 20 years in a row. We are committed to the development & growth of our team members, integrity, philanthropy and innovation. If you love working with people in a team environment and believe in exceeding the expectations of Guests daily, Boston Pizza is the place for you!