General ManagerReference # 2021-5312 Location Mission Posting Date Oct. 13, 2021 Address Mission - 160-32555 London Avenue Mission, British Columbia V2V 6M7 Canada
General Managers at Canada's leading casual dining restaurant, Boston Pizza, oversees the daily operations to ensure the delivery of a great Guest experience while focusing on achieving goals and budget expectations. This individual must have exceptional communication skills, leadership experience, and the organizational skills needed to support a dynamic team. They also have to be passionate about developing & motivating their team members and being able to recognize star performers.
In addition to enhancing the Guest and team member experience, the General Manager will work to attract Guests by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs. The General Manager is responsible for ensuring that our most important people, our Guests and team members, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start to finish. They also demonstrate outstanding leadership abilities, believe in championing a fun and safe work environment and contribute to a thriving workplace culture.
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
- They are the leader of the restaurant overseeing both Front of House and Heart of House operations, ensuring both work together as one.
- Leads by example and works alongside their team members
- Achieves goals through strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the “Foundations of Hospitality”, "Heart of Hospitality," Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals, challenges and is continuously coaching the team on ways to progress
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Driven by professional development opportunities, and is consistently seeking new learning and skill-building moments
Should have flexible availability.
General Manager's do a variety of shifts; afternoons, evenings and weekends. This better trains your team.
Must be legally able to pour alcohol in the province of BC