CookReference # 2020-1085 Location Medicine Hat
Cooks at Boston Pizza, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 24 years running, get on-the-job training with other talented and dedicated colleagues who are passionate about teamwork. You’ll serve our guests the food they’ve come to love and crave over our rich 55-year history and of course you’ll embrace your love of great pizza! The ideal Cook thrives in a busy environment, displays a strong work ethic and brings positive energy to the Heart of the House every day.
- Job Type: Full Time & Part Time Flexible Schedule
- Job Level: Entry
What do you need to be a successful Cook at Boston Pizza? Here are the top traits we are looking for.
- Team Player
- Multi Tasker
- Detail Oriented
My time as a line cook helped me create a sense of urgency and organization and helped define what hard work truly is. These lessons have helped me transition those skills into different aspects of my life, both personally and professionally. The culture in the kitchen is energizing, and it helped spark a passion in me and drove me to explore and continue my career in the hospitality industry.- David Harper, Line Cook
My first job was working in the Heart of House (HOH) of a Boston Pizza as a Line Cook. In addition to the high level culinary skills I also developed a sense of urgency and hard work skills. Nothing compares to the culture of working in a BP kitchen. It has been over 10 years since I was a line cook and the friendships I built are still with me today. We still laugh and talk about the good times we share from working at BP together.- Dylan Elder, Line Cook
- Fun environment where you'll meet future life long friends
- Learn transferable skills and knowledge to help setup your career
- Opportunities to grow for everyone
- Pizza and love of food!!
Boston Pizza offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Prep Cook leads to Line Cook.
Line Cook leads to Supervisor
Supervisor leads to Kitchen Manager
Kitchen Manager branches to Regional Kitchen Manager or General Manager
Regional Kitchen Manager ends this branch.General Manager branches to Operating Partner (Franchisee Career Path) or Regional Business Manager (Corporate Career Path)
Operating Partner (Franchisee Career Path) ends this branch.Regional Business Manager (Corporate Career Path) ends this branch.
Flex scheduling, days or nights
A discount on Canada's best gourmet pizza!!
A company enriched entrenched in community service with opportunities to give back.
Staff parties, pizza recipe contests etc.
Work as part of an amazing team!
Awards & Recognition
BPI Scholarship Awards
CookReference # 2020-1085 Location Medicine Hat Date posted 09/09/2020 Address Medicine Hat - 500 - 1751 Strachan Rd SE Medicine Hat, Alberta T1B 4V7 Canada
Boston Pizza Cooks are the engine of the entire restaurant! They are responsible for creating our delicious menu items perfectly every time for every guest. Cooks are responsible for ensuring that our most important people, our Guests, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start to finish. They also believe in championing a fun and safe work environment and contribute to a thriving workplace culture.
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
- Works alongside their team members
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Heart of Hospitality", Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Dedicated to providing Perfect Food Every Time to our Guests
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Works with a sense of purpose and always prioritize Guest’s orders
Boston Pizza was established over 50 years ago and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's 50 Top Managed Companies for over 20 years in a row. We are committed to the development & growth of our team members, integrity, philanthropy and innovation. If you love working with people in a team environment and believe in exceeding the expectations of Guests daily, Boston Pizza is the place for you!
Careers For You
- FOH Manager Greater Sudbury, Ontario Greater Sudbury Apply Now
- Server Owen Sound, Ontario Owen Sound Apply Now
- Cook Richmond, British Columbia Richmond Apply Now
- Lounge Server Sherwood Park, Alberta Sherwood Park Apply Now
- Kitchen Manager St. Thomas, Ontario St. Thomas Apply Now
- You have 0 recently viewed jobs
- You have 0 jobs saved