HostReference # 2022-7046 Location Fort St John Posting Date Mar. 08, 2022 Address Fort St John - 9508 Alaska Road North Fort St John, British Columbia V1J 6L5 Canada
Cashier's play the important role of being the first to greet and help our takeout and delivery customers. Smiling, and with an upbeat attitude, they ensure that our guests are helped based on their needs and the situation. They are responsible for acknowledging and thanking each and every Guest for their takeout or delivery order's in a professional, sincere and friendly manner in person or by phone. They also coordinate with team members about reservations and/or other customer needs.
The takeout cashier's are accountable for ensuring that our most important people, our Guests, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start to finish. They demonstrate and believe in championing a fun and safe work environment and contribute to a thriving workplace culture.
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
- As the first impression of the restaurant they are always smiling and happy
- Leads by example and works alongside their team members
- Achieves goals through strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Foundations of Hospitality", & Boston Pizza's Brand Standards
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals and challenges
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Driven by professional development opportunities, and is consistently seeking new learning and skill-building moments
Boston Pizza was established over 50 years ago and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's 50 Top Managed Companies for over 20 years in a row. We are committed to the development & growth of our team members, integrity, philanthropy and innovation. If you love working with people in a team environment and believe in exceeding the expectations of Guests daily, Boston Pizza is the place for you!