General ManagerReference # 17052 Location Dartmouth Posting Date Jul. 31, 2020 Closing Date FEBRUARY 28, 2021 Address 611 Portland Street Phone Number (902) 433-1234
Do you have a desire to run a multi-million dollar business without an MBA? Reporting to the Franchisee, the General Manager will ensure that all Boston Pizza guests are provided with the best experience possible and all day-to-day responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, lead and manage a positive and fun restaurant culture.
- Increase sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
- Lead, implement and manage all aspect of human resources: recruitment and selection, coaching, training, performance management, recognition and development.
- Lead, manage and deliver a friendly Perfect Guest Experience: dine-in, sports bar, take-out and delivery.
- Develop and manage the business plan: focus on standards, sales, costs and personnel.
- Develop strong relationship with corporate staff and vendors to ensure the restaurant runs efficiently on a day-to-day basis and meets all policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Lead local store marketing and community involvement, plans and execution.
- Effectively oversee controllable costs: food, beverage, labour and quality control promo line.
- Monitor and manage fixed costs: continually research and evaluate to minimize costs and optimize SLA’s.
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and followed.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate security protocols for guest, employee and restaurant safety.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- 4-6 years of progressive management experience in a full-service restaurant.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to follow-through.
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel) and Point of Sale system.
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Must be able to work flexible hours during, evening, weekends and holidays.
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills.
- Leadership skills – able to direct, coach and supervise a team.
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Careers For You
- FOH Manager / Supervisor Hamilton, Ontario Hamilton Apply Now
- HOH Manager / Supervisor Hamilton, Ontario Hamilton Apply Now
- FOH Manager / Supervisor Lethbridge, Alberta Lethbridge Apply Now
- FOH Manager / Supervisor Saint-Eustache, Quebec Saint-Eustache Apply Now
- Assistant General Manager Saint-Eustache, Quebec Saint-Eustache Apply Now
Boston Pizza International is not currently hiring for any Corporate positions. Please check back soon, thank you!
- You have 0 recently viewed jobs
- You have 0 jobs saved