BartenderReference # 17050 Location Dartmouth Posting Date Jul. 31, 2020 Closing Date FEBRUARY 28, 2021 Address 611 Portland Street Phone Number (902) 433-1234
Do you want your love for beer to pay off? Reporting to the General Manager, the bartender is responsible for preparing standard mixed drinks and pour wine and beer. Also, he/she is also responsible to prepare mixed drinks to match specific guest orders adhering to Boston Pizza specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take food orders at bar and assists servers with food service as required, utilizing suggestive selling techniques.Maintain the cash float.Prepare classic cocktails, mixed drinks, wines & spirits beverages.Ensures consistent beverage preparation, presentation and quality.Maintains knowledge of all menus.Ensure all working areas are maintained in a clean and hygienic condition at all times; Maintain bar area and glassware throughout the shift, prepare for opening and closing.Maintain and control inventory of bar stock and supplies; Maintains kegs; Stocks shelves in the bar area.Manage the bar opening and closing duties.Use proper measuring equipment for all liquor and liqueurs to ensure proper distribution of alcohol.Comply with all food and beverage regulations.Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant. Other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol. Previous serving experience preferred. Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative. You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods. Must be Serving it Right and Food Safe Level 1 certified or be willing to become certified. Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Careers For You
- FOH Manager / Supervisor Hamilton, Ontario Hamilton Apply Now
- HOH Manager / Supervisor Hamilton, Ontario Hamilton Apply Now
- FOH Manager / Supervisor Lethbridge, Alberta Lethbridge Apply Now
- FOH Manager / Supervisor Saint-Eustache, Quebec Saint-Eustache Apply Now
- Assistant General Manager Saint-Eustache, Quebec Saint-Eustache Apply Now
Boston Pizza International is not currently hiring for any Corporate positions. Please check back soon, thank you!
- You have 0 recently viewed jobs
- You have 0 jobs saved