Mobile ServerReference # 17057 Location Abbotsford Posting Date Jul. 31, 2020 Closing Date SEPTEMBER 30, 2020 Address 2060 Sumas Way Phone Number (604) 504-5900
Do you have a passion for driving around and meeting new people? Reporting to the General Manager, the Mobile Server is responsible for the prompt, accurate delivery of Boston Pizza's food to guests outside the restaurant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with guests at their home to ensure a positive dining experience.
- Safely deliver orders to guests within the period quoted.
- Assist in the training and development of new employees as required.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Assist with work or help other employees in the restaurant when there are no deliveries.
- Accept cash or credit card payment and returns change or credit receipt to the guest.
- Check delivery orders for correctness and completeness before leaving the restaurant.
- Maintain cleanliness of the delivery/dispatch area and restaurant and grounds as directed.
- Maintain own vehicle so that it is safe, clean and complies with all state motor vehicle regulations.
- Follow all pre-delivery vehicle preparation and inspection guidelines.
- Maintain own records of driver’s license, registration and auto insurance according to company standards and provincial auto insurance regulations.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Have a vehicle in good, clean, working condition with VALID insurance.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Careers For You
- FOH Manager / Supervisor Hamilton, Ontario Hamilton Apply Now
- HOH Manager / Supervisor Hamilton, Ontario Hamilton Apply Now
- FOH Manager / Supervisor Lethbridge, Alberta Lethbridge Apply Now
- FOH Manager / Supervisor Saint-Eustache, Quebec Saint-Eustache Apply Now
- Assistant General Manager Saint-Eustache, Quebec Saint-Eustache Apply Now
Boston Pizza International is not currently hiring for any Corporate positions. Please check back soon, thank you!
- You have 0 recently viewed jobs
- You have 0 jobs saved