Front of House ManagerReference # 2023-11277 Location Sherwood Park
Front of House Manager, at Boston Pizza, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 24 years running, oversee the daily Heart of House operations of Canada’s leading casual dining restaurant. They are responsible for ensuring that our most important people, our guests and our Heart of House team members, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start to finish. Skilled at overseeing food preparation, ordering supplies, scheduling shifts, and monitoring inventory levels, they also demonstrate outstanding leadership, have a strong foodservice background, communicate effectively and most of all, champion a fun and safe working environment for all.
Job Type: Full Time
Flexible Schedule Required
- Job Level: Management
Ingredients for Success
What makes a successful kitchen manager at Boston Pizza? Here are the top traits we are looking for.
- Problem Solver
- Relationship Expert
I never thought that working in a kitchen at Boston Pizza as a Kitchen Manager would impact me the way it has. The skills I have learned in the kitchen have also transferred into my personal life. Some of those include being a better people leader, developing organizational and communication skills, and creating great friendships, which I am passionate about! Working as a team to get through the crazy busy rushes humbles you and teaches essential skills like patience and respect. Working in a kitchen at Boston Pizza has been so much fun and incredibly rewarding.- Travis Taylor – Kitchen Manager
Working as a General Manager at Boston Pizza has proven to be one of the best decisions I have made professionally. The skills I learned from this role have been invaluable and continue to serve me daily. While fast-paced and challenging, each day was filled with learning opportunities, allowing me to determine how to use my strengths to achieve a goal. Leading a team is a gratifying experience. It taught me the true meaning of teamwork and how to empower my team, to motivate and support them to achieve their full potential. It gave me greater confidence and strengthened my communication skills and conflict-resolution capabilities. I can proudly say the experience I acquired as GM directly led to where I am today in my career.- Meagan Lewis – General Manager
- Fun environment where you'll meet future life long friends
- The company is always striving to be better
- Opportunities to grow for everyone
- We value performance and results but also our team members
Boston Pizza offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Kitchen Manager branches to Regional Kitchen Manager or General Manager
Regional Kitchen Manager ends this branch.General Manager branches to Operating Partner (Franchisee Career Path) or Regional Operations Manager (Corporate Career Path)
Operating Partner (Franchisee Career Path) branches to Franchisee.Regional Operations Manager (Corporate Career Path) branches to Senior Operations Manager
Franchisee ends this branch.Senior Operations Manager branches to Director of Operations.
Director of Operations ends this branch.
Training & Professional Development
Online and on the job training. Manager Development Certification and Management Training Program. Leadership conference and leadership on the road.
Flex scheduling, days or nights.
55 year old company with over 375 Restaurants from coast to coast!
A company entrenched in community service with opportunities to give back.
Share your best ideas with our corporate team – KM Corner, KM Council, Access to Regional Operations Managers, Senior Operations Managers and Senior Leadership
Awards & Recognition
BPI Scholarship Awards
Front of House ManagerReference # 2023-11277 Location Sherwood Park Date posted 02/25/2023 Address Millennium - 11 Broadway Blvd Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 2C1 Canada
Front of House (FOH) Manager
• Previous Supervisor/management experience in the hospitality industry
• Evening and weekend availability. Must be able to close
• Looking to learn and willingness to learn new skills and tasks
• Weekend and holiday availability
• Maintain a proper, professional and positive work attitude
• Ability to get the job done and have fun while you are working and learning
• Available to work 5 shifts a week
• Proserve, Real Facts and Protect or Aquire within 30 Days of being hired
This is a Salary Manager postion
@11 Broadway Blvd (BP Broadway)
We are open from 11am-11pm/12am Daily
Shifts will be from 3pm/4pm – close and weekends with the possibility of some mid shifts (12pm-9pm)
Apply online or stop by and fill out an application or drop off a resume
A Front of House Manager at Canada's leading casual dining restaurant, Boston Pizza, assists the General Manager with the Restaurant’s daily operations. This includes supporting the training, development, staffing, scheduling, and performance management of the Front of House team members. The Front of House Manager supports the team to ensure that our most important people, our Guests, and team members, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start to finish. They also demonstrate outstanding leadership abilities, believe in championing a fun and safe work environment, and contribute to thriving workplace culture.
Why Is BP A Great Place To Work?
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development Sessions and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
What does a successful Front of House Manager look like?
- Leads by example and works "Shoulder to Shoulder" with team members and coaches in the moment
- Driven by professional development opportunities, and is consistently seeking new learning and skill-building moments
- Achieves goals through strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Foundations of Hospitality," Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals, challenges, and is continuously coaching the team on ways to progress
- Maintains a positive composure and thrives in a fast-paced environment
Boston Pizza was established over 50 years ago and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's 50 Top Managed Companies for over 20 years in a row. We are committed to the development & growth of our team members, integrity, philanthropy, and innovation. If you love working with people in a team environment and believe in exceeding the expectations of Guests daily, Boston Pizza is the place for you!
Freshly Made Careers
- You have 0 recently viewed jobs
- You have 0 jobs saved