Regional Operations Manager - Durham/Kawartha (Temporary)Reference # REGIO001338 Location Kawartha Lakes Posting Date Nov. 15, 2023
Looking for an opportunity to make a real impact? We’re currently recruiting for a Regional Operations Manager to join our amazing team of talented employees until approximately April/May 2025. This role will support the Ontario market, so we’re ideally looking for a candidate in the Durham/Kawartha Region of Ontario.
Boston Pizza International has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies since 1994. Boston Pizza International Inc. is Canada’s No. 1 casual dining brand with locations across Canada. Boston Pizza has for decades enjoyed a significant takeout and delivery side to our business, which has served as a strong advantage vs. most competitors in helping us adjust to and successfully weather the significant impacts the pandemic has had on the broader restaurant industry. We hope you’ll consider joining us!
What you do:
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the Regional Operations Manager is the business advisor for Franchisees in their region, working with them to build strategic plans to achieve restaurant-specific goals. They provide operational support, lead training initiatives, and conduct operational assessments for the restaurants in their region. This position contributes to the organization's overall success by providing leadership to Franchisees and their teams, and by ensuring that the field Operations strategy is implemented in their region.
- Provide leadership and direction to our Franchisees and their management teams;
- Implement operational plans, processes, and tools in our franchised restaurants;
- Ensure that both the restaurant operations and guest experience is aligned to our brand standards;
- Support the development of the Franchisee and Management teams using data-based feedback, coaching, best practices and virtual in-market training;
- Review monthly operating results to ensure restaurants are maximizing their potential;
- Facilitate regional food and beverage meetings to introduce new food and beverage items, marketing initiatives, and training on menu execution / seasonal menu offerings.
Who you are:
- You’re experienced in the hospitality sector and are known for having the “hospitality gene”;
- You have a post-secondary diploma or degree, preferably in Hospitality Management, Business Management, or related field;
- You have Knowledge of point-of-sale systems, food and beverage inventory and labour forecasting programs;
- You are results driven and take a hands-on approach to enhance business metrics;
- You have an endlessly positive attitude that creates energy in the business;
- You are agile, adaptable and can handle ever changing situations;
- You work collaboratively with diverse groups of people creating an impact everywhere you go;
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal;
- You have strong presentation skills.
Why you want to work with us:
- We’re an organization with a strong emphasis on team culture;
- We offer competitive compensation, benefits, perks and development opportunities;
- We have a robust 3-month ROM training program to ensure you’re successful in your role;
- Our team has a thorough performance review process and individual development plans;
- We’re always looking to promote internal talent;
- When you’re not in the field, you’re working from home;
- We have a tight-knit team to support you every step of the way;
- We’re focused on giving back to the communities we live, work and play in.
- If you know someone who might be interested, share this posting with them;
- If you’re interested, send us your resume;
- If we’re interested, we’ll reach out to you to schedule a phone screen;
- If you continue to be a prime candidate, we’ll schedule a virtual interview;
- If you’re our leading candidate, we’ll conduct reference and background checks and provided they’re as good as we expect, we’ll extend you an offer.
At Boston Pizza International, we recognize that our decisions are better and our ultimate success greater when we work together as equal members of one family. We are committed to a culture that welcomes, encourages, and celebrates the diversity of our team members.