Delivery DriverReference # 2023-11503 Location Edmonton Posting Date Mar. 21, 2023 Address Beverly - 3303 118th Avenue Edmonton, Alberta T5W 1B3 Canada
• Evening, weekend and holiday availability. Must be able to close
• Must have valid drivers license, insurance and registration
• Knowing the area a bonus
• Maintain a proper, professional and positive work attitude
• Ability to get the job done and have fun while you are working and learning
• Available to work 3-4 shifts a week
@3303 118Ave BP Beverly
We are open from 11am-11pm/12am Daily
Shifts will be from 4pm-Close
Apply online or stop by and fill out an application or drop off a resume
Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering our delicious food to our Guests at home. They are always smiling, dedicate to delivering perfect food, every time, and tailor their service to meet the needs of our Guests. As a team player, they do their part in building a positive work culture, through communication and teamwork with fellow employees. The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring that our most important people, our Guests, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start, to delivery of the order.
Why Is BP A Great Place To Work?
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
What does a successful Delivery Driver look like?
- Works "Shoulder to Shoulder" with team members
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Foundations of Hospitality," Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals and challenges
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Works with a sense of purpose and gets hot food & accurate deliveries to our Guests at home!
Boston Pizza was established over 50 years ago and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's 50 Top Managed Companies for over 20 years in a row. We are committed to the development & growth of our team members, integrity, philanthropy and innovation. If you love working with people in a team environment and believe in exceeding the expectations of Guests daily, Boston Pizza is the place for you!
Freshly Made Careers
- You have 0 recently viewed jobs
- You have 0 jobs saved