ServerReference # 2022-7967 Location Cold Lake Posting Date Apr. 29, 2022 Address Cold Lake - 4308-50th Street Cold Lake, Alberta T9M 1S6 Canada
Servers lead the Guest Experience at the table and ensure our Guests have everything they need from appitizers to desserts. Masters of situational service, they tailor their style to meet the needs of our Guests. Servers are responsible for the accuracy of the entire order as well as maintaining a positive and Guest focused attitude through the entire experience. They demonstrate and believe in championing a fun and safe work environment and contribute to a thriving workplace culture.
Why Is BP A Great Place To Work?
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
What does a successful Server look like?
- Leads by example and works alongside their team members
- Achieves goals through strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Foundations of Hospitality," Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals and challenges
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- They practice the responsible selling and serving of alcohol at all times, handle payments and anticipate the Guest expectations by offering on-going and upcoming promotions and utilizing bar and food knowledge.
- Driven by professional development opportunities, and is consistently seeking new learning and skill-building moments
MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO SERVE ALCOHOL...PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON!! THURSDAYS BETWEEN 2PM AND 4PM
Freshly Made Careers
- You have 0 recently viewed jobs
- You have 0 jobs saved